Diamond Painting Sunset on the Beach by Jean-Marc Janiaczyk
Size 81 x 66 cm - 31.8 x 25.9 inch
Based on the same concept as mosaics or paint-by-number activities, diamond painting involves using rhinestones to create bright, colourful patterns. This kit allows you to create a canvas with mesmerizing colours. Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation with this simple and fun activity that frees up the mind.
Warning: As a measure of product quality, some AB colors present in the product description may be removed from the kit you will receive and replaced with a standard color.
DIY diamond painting steps:
- Open the box, check the kits whether complete
- According to the color code, choose a color into the plate;If you paste the same color at the same time, you can increase the speed
- Find the symbols in picture, beginning paste until finish it
- When you finish it,put some books on top, let it more firmly
Congratulations, you can go framed up and decorate your home now!
Preventive measures of DIY diamond painting:
Refer to the previous operation steps;
If you don't know what the color, please refer to the color table.
This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to do it yourself.
WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT?
Each kit comes with everything you need to get started!
- 1x premium adhesive canvas rolled.
- 1x set of individually packaged diamonds in baggies .
- 1x premium diamond pen tool
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
- A self-adhesive sheet to cut with the color codes
- English and French printed instructions
QUI EST JEAN-MARC JANIACZYK?
He likes to paint landscapes of southern France, where the sunlight is intense, where the colors are vibrant and contrast powerful. Sometimes he also likes to paint characters or portraits.
Jean-Marc JANIACZYK wants to paint and represent the heat of the summer, each of his paintings is an invitation to walk in these landscapes or just sit and admire the scenery, smell the flowers, enjoy a fleeting moment.
His paintings are very successful, so many of it are reproduced and distributed around the world in the form of cross stitch, cards, calendars, puzzles, posters, skirt, stationery ... and many more. The licenses of his images are managed by MGL Licensing in London.
Here are some examples of reproductions available, posters in the USA at Walmart, in Europe at posterlounge, in Different part of the world, puzzles at Holdson, Clementoni, Etc...
He has also written a few times, articles of four pages in the special issue of a French art magazine.
His paintings are found in many collections in Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italia, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA , South Africa.