Diamond Painting Rapunzel by Blackspring
Size 45 X 65 cm - 17.7 x 25.5 inch
Based on the same concept as mosaics or paint-by-number activities, diamond painting involves using rhinestones to create bright, colourful patterns. This kit allows you to create a canvas with mesmerizing colours. Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation with this simple and fun activity that frees up the mind.
DIY diamond painting steps:
- Open the box, check the kits whether complete
- According to the color code, choose a color into the plate;If you paste the same color at the same time, you can increase the speed
- Find the symbols in picture, beginning paste until finish it
- When you finish it,put some books on top, let it more firmly
Congratulations, you can go framed up and decorate your home now!
Preventive measures of DIY diamond painting:
Refer to the previous operation steps;
If you don't know what the color, please refer to the color table.
This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to do it yourself.
WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT?
Each kit comes with everything you need to get started!
- 1x premium adhesive canvas rolled.
- 1x set of individually packaged diamonds in baggies .
- 1x premium diamond pen tool
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
- A self-adhesive sheet to cut with the color codes
- English and French printed instructions
Qui est Ivalio Nikolov?
Ivailo Nikolov (b. 1982) is a young artist with exemplary talent. His interpretation of the spirit of fine art saturates his paintings with unique expressive richness. Although each new subject seems to dictate the stile and approach, his paintings are always alive with color, light, texture, atmosphere, energy and emotion,
Ivailo has been a professional artist for over 15 years. Then he studied at the prestigious Art Academy in Veliko Turnovo, Bulgaria. He had also worked in Italy for four years on behalf of a famous artist Athos Faccincani.
Landscape paintings are Ivailo's artistic passion. HE is inspired by beautiful and scenic places. His strongest passion is to travel around the world to new places where he get inspiration and continue to develop his talent.
His paintings are collected internationally by individuals, galleries and businesses.