Diamond Painting Fille du Soleil by Laure Phelipon
Size 71 X 71 cm - 28 x 28 inch
Based on the same concept as mosaics or paint-by-number activities, diamond painting involves using rhinestones to create bright, colourful patterns. This kit allows you to create a canvas with mesmerizing colours. Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation with this simple and fun activity that frees up the mind.
DIY diamond painting steps:
- Open the box, check the kits whether complete
- According to the color code, choose a color into the plate;If you paste the same color at the same time, you can increase the speed
- Find the symbols in picture, beginning paste until finish it
- When you finish it,put some books on top, let it more firmly
Congratulations, you can go framed up and decorate your home now!
Preventive measures of DIY diamond painting:
Refer to the previous operation steps;
If you don't know what the color, please refer to the color table.
This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to do it yourself.
WHAT'S IN YOUR KIT?
Each kit comes with everything you need to get started!
- 1x premium adhesive canvas rolled.
- 1x set of individually packaged diamonds in baggies .
- 1x premium diamond pen tool
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds)
- A self-adhesive sheet to cut with the color codes
- English and French printed instructions
Who is Laure Phelipon