Collection of Personal Information
- Examples of personal information collected: Web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, sites or products you visit, search terms and how you interact with the site.
- Purpose of Collection: to accurately load the site for you and to perform analysis on site usage to optimize our site.
- Source of Collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Disclosed for commercial purposes: Shared with our Shopify processor.
- Examples of personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of Collection: to provide you with products or services in order to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange for shipping and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services.
- Source of Collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our Shopify processor
The Site is not intended for persons under 18 years old. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. For example:
- [INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. To learn more about how Google uses your personal information, click here: https://policies.google. com/privacy?hl=en You can also disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can disable targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM ALL USED SERVICES. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
In addition, you can disable some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's disable portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Use of personal information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, including: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you informed of new products, services and offers.
By subscribing to Oraloa's SMS notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us regarding our products and services to the phone number you provided when registering, and that messages may be sent by through an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology.
The messages frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to unsubscribe and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt out.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you reside in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information under the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the site;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task performed in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order on the site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete that information. For more information about your right to delete, please see the "Your Rights" section below.
Automatic Decision Making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision making (which includes profiling), where such decision making has a legal effect on you or significantly affects you.
we make engage in fully automated decision making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision making include:
- A temporary list of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denial list of credit cards associated with denied IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you reside in the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, transfer it to a new service, and request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information below .
Your personal information will first be processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers are compliant with the GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR white paper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you reside in California, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you (also known as the ``right to know''), transfer it to a new service and request that your personal information be corrected. You may also request that we update or delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us via the contact information below .
If you wish to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies enhance your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as logging in and selecting your region). This means you don't have to re-enter this information every time you return to the site or navigate from page to page. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, such as whether this is their first visit or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our site and to provide our services.
Cookies needed to operate the store
|_a B||Used in connection with administrator access.|
|_secure_session_id||Used as part of a storefront navigation.|
|Cart||Used in connection with the shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with payment.|
|cart_ts||Used as part of the payment.|
|checkout_token||Used as part of the payment.|
|secret||Used as part of the payment.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with the customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in relation to the client connection.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reports and analytics
|_landing_page||Following landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Following landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in a variety of ways. Please keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies may negatively impact your user experience and that some parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
You can control and manage cookies in different ways.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies via your browser's controls, which are often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information on how to change your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, see your browser's help file or at sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
In addition, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent the way we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that due to the lack of consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not change our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.Last updated: 2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to file your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You may contact your local data protection authority or our supervisory authority.